designer Julien Gueuning and his team have created a beautiful product so minimalistic and plain, and yet so elegant and sophisticated. The watch comes in white and black and is priced at £150, which for some may seem pricey for what seems to be quite a plain watch. But, for such a simplistic, creative design it's reasonable. Here's the video campaign for the GREYHOURS Essential watch titled 'Greyhours 3 Countries': http://vimeo.com/81990316 which features 4 people generally using the watch in their everyday life - except for the scene in the last country in which both the male and female actors have a moment just aimlessly staring...Personally, I think this watch has a great design and the concept behind it is brilliant, but due to their being no numbers indicating the minutes, I feel that I would never be able to accurately tell the time.
Do you think the GREYHOURS Essential isn't worth the money or do you agree with the company that "the new collection by GREYHOURS is...Essential."?...Wow that's just too cheesy.



No comments:
Post a Comment