Saturday, 7 June 2014

App of the Week - Impossible Road

I've decided to start a new segment on my blog: App of the Week. Here I'll post about apps that I've downloaded and used for the past week. These could be games, entertainment apps, communication apps, etc.
This week's app is 'Impossible Road' which I have to say is probably the most frustrating yet addictive game I have ever played! It involves you tapping on either side of your device's screen to steer a white ball down an almost endless road. Although steering can be quite hard, you can steer off the road then come back onto it later and still collect points. If you only have a few games on your phone/tablet then let one of them be this! You can get Impossible Road on iOS (Rated Best of 2013 on the App Store) and Android for £1.49 or here for free on Android.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Top