Toucher has all these features and a lot more! Created by the Android launcher giant 'Go Launcher', Toucher gives users the ability to do the above but also: free some space in their device's RAM; switch the device's torch on; adjust the screen's brightness; turn Wi-Fi on/off; adjust the different volume settings for calls, media and alarms; and much more. Because it was made by one of the biggest theme companies on the Play Store, you can change the theme of the app and even the button that resides on the screen.
I've been using this app for the past week and I have to admit, it's been very useful. Particularly when I want to quickly check the weather for the following day or just want to turn my phone's torch on, the app has been very fast and responsive. However, the button that resides on the screen allowing you to enter the app has the tendency to disappear unless this notification from the app is kept in your notification list:
Overall, this app is extremely useful and very responsive. If you're someone who has recently come from using an iPhone and its AssistiveTouch feature, then I would highly recommend this app. Toucher and Toucher Pro are only available on the Google Play Store for Free.



No comments:
Post a Comment