Wednesday, 28 May 2014

First post - Introduction

I don't have too much to say so I'll keep it short and sweet. My name's Sam and here's my blog DT Haus (DT meaning 'Design & Technology' and 'Haus', well I'm pretty sure you can guess what that translates to). I had planned to start a blog for a while now but wasn't too sure how to go about it. Eventually, I decided to look into blogging sites and decided Blogger would be the best to use (maybe even better than WordPress...). For me, I see this as a journey which will help with things like improving my writing but it will also allow me to share any tips, tricks or helpful pieces of information that I can give to you guys. I plan to put up a few posts every week but this may change depending on how busy or free I am. Thanks for reading and be sure to subscribe via email or RSS or follow me on Google+ (top right corner of this page) for updates as to when a new post is put up. Also, feel free to leave comments, questions or suggestions.   

1 comment:

  1. Agree! And thanks for your input into the world of Design and Technology.

    ReplyDelete

Back to the Top